CALL FOR PROPOSALS FOR YOUTH PROGRAMME SESSIONS AND YOUTH PAVILION ACTIVITIES
The ICASA Youth Programme Committee is calling on all youth and youth organizations working in the field of HIV, TB, Malaria, emerging infections and SRHR to submit proposals for the following sessions;
- ICASA Youth Pre-conference (2nd December 2019 from 10am-2pm)
- Youth Special sessions within the ICASA 2019 Programme
- 3rd December from 10:45-12:15pm 100 room Capacity
- 3rd December 12:45-2:15pm 300 Room Capacity
- 6th December 12:45pm-2:15pm 100 Room Capacity
- Youth Pavilion activities (3rd - 7th December 2019, From 10:15am-6:00pm)
To enhance meaningful youth engagements, all proposals for ICASA Youth pavilion activities (sessions/dance) are expected to;
- Engaging all leadership on the youth financing activities towards ending AIDS.
- Stimulate discussions and actions for meaningful youth engagement in ICASA 2019 Thematic areas
- Develop and build the skills of youth participants on HIV and SRHR programming and advocacy at ICASA 2019 and beyond
- To amplify youth voices in leadership, innovations and technology, social interventions on HIV, SRHR, TB, Malaria and emerging infections at ICASA 2019 and beyond.
- Reflect the needs of diverse youth, promote HIV prevention, inclusivity of vulnerable populations.
- Youth Leadership in AIDS free Africa.
- Youth Innovations and Technology towards HIV and SRHR programming in Africa
- Social structures to increase access to services and agency for Adolescent girls and young women
- Emerging trends on HIV, SRHR, TB, Malaria and emerging infections in Africa
- Criminalization and discrimination
Please Note: A section duration must not exceed 90 minutes
SUBMISSIONS CLOSED ON 1st July 2019
All applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org