Satellite sessions will take place 7:30 AM to 4:00 PM on Monday 2nd December 2019 and in the mornings and evenings from 3rd to 6th December 2019 and only in the morning of the 7th December, 2019.
Satellite sessions take place in the conference center, but are fully organized and coordinated by the organization hosting the satellite. Conference organizers make satellite slots available for a fee, based on the room capacity and the time slot, and will allocate slots based on the overall conference programme. The programme committee will review the contents and speaker of the satellite sessions to ensure that they meet the scientific and ethical principles of the conference.
Criteria for approval include the following:
- Satellites should reflect and/or support the vision and goals of the conference
- Satellites should address HIV/AIDS, co-infections, Hepatitis or issues faced by individuals or organizations affected by or responding to the HIV/AIDS epidemic
- Satellites should reflect conference policies and goals of diversity and inclusion
- Satellites should address issues of emerging infection
Satellite Holders Benefits
Satellite holders will have the following benefits
There are many ways to boost your company’s presence at the conference. Think about: -Ads in the printed pocket programme or the online Programme-at-a-Glance and General Information guide
Satellite holders will also be in the conference abstract book
|Day passes include access only on the day of your satellite, to all conference sessions, satellite sessions, the exhibition, and the poster area. If more than the numbers of free passes are needed additional persons have to be registered as regular conference delegates.||Please refer to our section on Sponsorship Items for more opportunities, details and pricing|
Place your Satellite Order
ICASA Satellite applications open February 1st 2019 and close 18th August 2019
Applications must be made through the online ICASA 2019 website. To submit your Satellite application. Satelliteemail@example.com
Satellites are available in three formats depending on room capacity, with option of 90-minute or 120-minute time slot:
Please note that:
- Room capacities are estimates at this early State of planning
- Rooms are equipped with all standard equipment required to run a meeting. Additional equipment can be rented
- 90-minute satellite sessions only take place in the mornings (07:00 – 8:30), from Tuesday 5th to Saturday 9th December, 2019
- 120-minute satellite sessions take place 7:30 AM to 4:00 PM on Monday 4th December 2019, and in the evenings (18:30 – 20:30) from Tuesday 5th to Friday 8th December 2019.
Satellite format and sponsorship
|Room Capacity (Seat)||Minutes||Non-commercial (USD)||Commercial (USD)||Free Day Pass|